STILT bookcases were designed with organized space in mind. Their universality matches various types of arrangements like offices, hotels, and residential interiors. The compact shape helps to situate this piece of furniture, even in smaller spaces. One of the main advantages of the STILT bookcases is modularity which allows creating various layouts meeting the users’ requirements.
- Board shelves.
- Solid construction made of steel tubes.
- Modular system with unlimited configuration possibilities.
- The design maintained throughout the entire collection articulates into a coherent whole.
- Top - 19 mm thick varnished MDF board with metal frame (3x50 mm).
- Shelf - 19 mm thick varnished MDF board with metal frame (3x50 mm).
- Profile - powder coated steel, Ø30 mm, wall thickness 2 mm.
- Base - 19 mm thick varnished MDF board with metal frame (3x50 mm).
- Leveling feet - height 14mm, made from polythene, colour: black or grey.
- Products - 5 years.
- Electrical components and fabric - 2 years.
Metal framework in numerous matte finishes together with melamine boards compose a stylistically coherent whole. The colour options of the frame and shelves correspond with each other constituting a monochromatic composition.