Ogi B Bench with a wooden leg is a functional working desk. Its character is provided by the untypical combination of natural wood base and MFC worktop.
- Legs made of natural ash wood.
- Durable worktop made of MFC.
- Practical add-ons: mediaboxes, cable rails and culverts, hooks, shelves, organisers or acoustic panels improve the functionality of the desk.
- Compliant with standards: PN-EN 527-2:2017-02.
- Produced entirely in .mdd's factory in Poland and tested at all stages of production.
- Universal design refers to the Scandinavian traditions.
- Designed for offices and homes.
- Worktop - MFC 28 mm, ABS edge.
- Optional grommet - 2 pcs, Ø 80 mm.
- Optional mediaboxes: M04H - 2 x RJ45 (class E, cat. 6); + 1 x USB + 1 x HDMI + 4 x 230V; M04 - 2 x RJ45 (class E, cat. 6); + 1 x USB + 4 x 230V; M07 - 1 x 230V + 1 x USB charger + 1 x RJ45; colour: black, white, mounted instead of the existing grommet Ø80 mm (PK80).
- Optional top access M05.
- Optional cable trays: horizontal cable tray S69 - powder coated; horizontal cable tray E64 - powder coated; Cable tray for bench desks (SG220, SG260) - steel wire Ø4 mm, powder coated.
- Optional cable way - the width of the opening is proportional to the width of the worktop.
- Base - natural wood - ash,coated with transparent varnish, profile 40 × 56 mm, spacer 10 mm between top and frame.
- Optional sliding top - shifting range 141 mm; tabletop sliding lock.
- Products - 5 years.
- Electrical components and fabric - 2 years.
Minimal construction ensures a maximum functionality, creating two workstations. It can be further enhanced by installing practical add-ons or acoustic panels, that also designate the space. Classical form guarantees wide arrangement possibilities, especially in open space offices and coworks.