The name Artiko correlates to the idea behind the design. In Esperanto, it means “joint”, and the series is based on the possibility to freely join differently shaped modules. Components with backrests can be arranged in a way that there are seats on both sides of the backrest.
Double-sided sofas created by this configuration are a perfect fit for public spaces. They will complement interior arrangements in office and school chill-out zones, hotel lobbies, waiting rooms, train station and airport halls, even shopping centres – and they will allow for a moment of rest or a conversation everywhere.
- Fabrics - certificates: Oeko-Tex, Ecolabel.
- Modules to be freely configured.
- Metal segment connectors with a lock.
- Seats and backrests upholstered with high quality fabrics.
- Optional coffee tables installed on the joint between seats.
- Optional M07 mediabox installed in the seat.
- M07 mediabox: 1 x 230V + 1 x USB charger + 1 x RJ45, 2000 mA.
- Produced entirely in .mdd factory in Poland, using components from European suppliers.
- Designed for public interiors, offices and homes.
- Backrest - particle board framework; cut foam, density of 35 kg/m3; upholstered.
- Seat - particle board framework; cut foam, density of 35 kg/m3; upholstered.
- Worktop - MDF lacquered 16 mm - in frame colour.
- Frame - powder coated metal 18 mm;
Option with extra charge: mediabox M07 - colour: black, white; 230V + 1 x USB charger + 1 x RJ45, 2000mA.
- Products - 5 years.
- Electrical components and fabric - 2 years.
The functionality of a double-sided sofa can be enhanced by additional tables and mediaboxes, and the wide range of upholstery materials will help match the sofa to the space. Artiko will liven up each space, introducing some colour into it and inviting for an interaction between users.