Download the brochure
Engagement and the Global Workplace
Steelcase partnered with global research firm Ipsos and surveyed over 12,000 employees in 17 countries to measure relevant dimensions of employee engagement and workplace satisfaction - both powerful indicators of worker wellbeing and organisational performance.
- Employee engagement correlates with workplace satisfaction.
- Engaged employees have more control over their experiences at work.
- Fixed technology exceeds mobile by 2:1.
- Traditional workstyles persist.
- Cultural context influences engagement levels.
Get your brochure
Is your workplace worth the commute? Work Better magazine brings you design, insights, research and solutions for today's hybrid workplace. Request your free print copy or download now.