Deriving from the ideas of geometrical purism, Dirk Winkel has designed a series of tables with a simple construction. Modern forms attract attention, and their high worktops create a comfortable space for dining and working. Thanks to the ability to choose the shape and size of the worktop, the tables can be adjusted to match the context.
- Veneer worktop and metal base.
- Available with oval, round, square or rectangular worktop.
- Sophisticated colour range: white, black and shades of wood.
- Available in nano-tech Fenix laminate.
- Minimal form complementing the Team seating collection.
- Designed for meeting zones and teamwork hubs, as well as canteens and dining rooms.
- Worktop - 30 mm thick, veneer/HPL.
- Frame - metal, powder coated, frame made of tube Ø 35 mm
- Frame - aluminum, profile 80x30 mm.
- Polypropylene feet - colour: black
- Products - 5 years.
- Electrical components and fabric - 2 years.
Minimal forms are available in elegant shades of the wood veneer and in the nano-tech Fenix laminate. Together with the Team stools, they will complete the interior arrangements. They’re a perfect solution for various gastronomy facilities: office and school canteens, bars, restaurants, and bistros. They will also be great for teamwork hubs, such as conference rooms and workshop halls.