Ogi B with a wooden leg is a classical solution for a modern workplace. Timeless look of the desk refers to the tradition of Scandinavian design. Base made of natural ash wood warms up the space around it, at the same time providing the functionality of the whole Ogi series.
- Legs made of natural ash wood.
- Durable worktop made of MFC.
- Practical add-ons: mediaboxes, cable rails and culverts, hooks, shelves, organisers or acoustic panels improve the functionality of the desk.
- Compliant with standards: PN-EN 527-2:2017-02.
- Produced entirely in .mdd's factory in Poland and tested at all stages of production.
- Universal design refers to the Scandinavian traditions.
- Designed for offices and homes.
- Worktop - MFC 28 mm, ABS edge.
- Optional grommet - 2 pcs, Ø 80 mm.
- Optional mediaboxes: M04H - 2 x RJ45 (class E, cat. 6); + 1 x USB + 1 x HDMI + 4 x 230V; M04 - 2 x RJ45 (class E, cat. 6); + 1 x USB + 4 x 230V; M07 - 1 x 230V + 1 x USB charger + 1 x RJ45; colour: black, white, mounted instead of the existing grommet Ø80 mm (PK80).
- Optional top access M05.
- Optional cable trays: horizontal cable tray S69 - powder coated; single desk horizontal cable tray (SG12, SG16) - powder coated metal; horizontal cable tray E64 - powder coated.
- Optional cable way - the width of the opening is proportional to the width of the worktop;
Base - natural wood - ash,coated with transparent varnish, profile 40 × 56 mm, spacer 10 mm between top and frame.
- Optional sliding top - shifting range 141 mm; tabletop sliding lock.
- Products - 5 years.
- Electrical components and fabric - 2 years.
Minimal look and simplicity of execution guarantee vast arrangement possibilities, both in the office and at home, creating a comfortable working space.