Newest addition to the New School family – a bench-type table. Its characteristic feature is the elongated, double worktop. 2400 or even 3600 mm long, it will be comfortable for larger groups of users, and great for teamwork sessions, meetings and conferences. Simple forms, bent-tube frames, lino worktops and intense colours are features common to all tables in the family designed by Form Us With Love. Thanks to them, bench tables will perfectly compliment arrangements with tables and seating from the New School collection. They will perform exceptionally well in office, educational and public interiors, where larger groups gather for work (and meals). Lino-covered worktops are resistant to fingerprints, bacteriostatic and easy to clean, which enhances the functionality of a table installed in a public interior.
- Possibility to choose the size and the shape of the worktop;
- Easy to maintain lino-covered MDF tabletop;
- FSC, Ecolabel and PEFC certificates;
- Light and stable base made of powder-coated metal tubes;
- A range of selected intense colours;
- A match with the New School chairs;
- Designed for office, educational and public interiors
- Height of the worktop: 750 mm;
- Top – 19 mm MDF board; covered in bacteriostatic linoleum with resistance to finger prints; varnished edge;
- Frame – metal, powder-coated, frame made of tube ø 25 mm;
- Leveling feet – range 9 mm
- Products - 5 years.
- Electrical components and fabric - 2 years.
Simple forms, bent-tube frames, lino worktops and intense colours are features common to all tables in the family designed by Form Us With Love.