Millbrae Contract Lounge Seating enhances the social feel of today’s modern workplace. The refined horizontal steel base forms a simple modernist foundation for panelled, quilted cushions that allude to classic tufted upholstery.
- One, two or three seat lounge.
- Optional ganging bracket to join Millbrae Contract elements together in order to create various configurations.
- One, two, three or four seat soft bench.
- Coordinating round or square bolster available.
- Available in a wide range of fabrics and leather.
- Gloss black painted base or brushed nickel as an option.
- Tufted pattern accents.
- Fabric: Under normal use, clean with soft cloth dampened with water. For spots and spills, we recommend professional cleaning. For COM, refer to the specific cleaning instructions recommended by the fabric supplier.
- Leather: Under normal use, regular dusting and vacuum cleaning are all that is necessary. For spots and spills, wipe excess liquid immediately. If necessary, use lukewarm water cleaning the entire area where spot occurred and air dry. For stubborn spots or stains, use a solution of mild non-detergent soap and air dry. For butter, oil, or grease, wipe excess with dry cloth and then leave alone. The spot will dissipate into the leather. Do not apply water.
- Powder Coat Finishes: Chairs and table bases should be cleaned with a liquid detergent and water. Remove stubborn stains with liquid cleanser, such as Formula 409®.
- Polished Aluminum: Finishes on table bases should be cleaned with a commercial powder, liquid, or paste metal cleaner and polish. Follow the manufacturer’s directions.
Designed primarily for spaces like lobbies, welcome areas and waiting rooms, Millbrae Contract Seating allows you to create a true variety of configurations.
Work is changing. In the new era of productive mobility, there is a growing desire for collaborative spaces that transcend the ordinary of today’s progressive places. Millbrae offers two designs, two comforts, and two postures.